Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pho-Dog-Raphy

Last Fall, Matt and I had professional portraits taken of us with our babies. I wanted to capture this time in our lives. We hadn't had any photos taken of us since our wedding, so I felt we needed this. We found a photographer who works with animals. She was fantastic. She was patient and kind with our babies. I was surprised that she was actually able to catch multiple photos with all four of them looking at the camera. I had asked the photographer to email me some of the pictures that I didn't purchase. They are posted below....enjoy!

*The photographer is Suzanne Demaree. She was great. She also does a lot of work for the aspca and other animal organizations. Her website is www.suzannedemareephotographer.com

This is us getting them pepped up for the photo shoot. Work, turn to the left, work, now turn to the right.....does anyone remember that song?



Here is our Suzie Boo


And our Gracie Girl


And Bailey Boo


Last and certainly not least, our main man Boomaroo


Our Family..or fAmily if I am talking to my bro-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment