Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why I Do Not Make The Bed

Below is a picture of what I see every morning when I leave for work. Each baby gets on the bed in their usual spot. Bailey is on my side, Boomer is on Matt's pillow, Gracie is stretched out somewhere in the center under the fan (you can hardly see her in the pic-she is laying behind Suzie), and Suzie is at the foot.

Now, my parents on BIG on made beds. But how could I make them all get up just to make a bed? Don't they look so sweet??





And I tried to get a picture of Suzie, Gracie and Boomer playing, but they are moving around so fast, it is hard to get a good one. This was the best I could do.




I am thinking of dedicating a week of pictures to each baby. So each week for the next four weeks will feature one baby!

P.S. Gracie has now started barking at animated animals in addition to her live animal rants on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment